Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amanda Seyfried dishes on Ryan Phillipe, Dominic Cooper romances

Amanda Seyfried dishes on Ryan Phillipe, Dominic Cooper romances[HMG Celebrity News] ? Remember how we told you Amanda Seyfried was spied schmoozing Ryan Phillipe? Well, it gets better. Despite co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in ?Mean Girls? her career is now thriving, and in a gossipy new Elle interview she lifts the lid on Ryan and more.

The Elle folks started by asking the 25-year old about the rumors of romance between her and Phillipe, and how Ryan didn?t seem committed ? as he was already dating someone else;

?Um, yeah. I?ve been ?seen? with him.? came the response. ?I was foolishly thinking the two of them were done and Dominic [Cooper] and I were involved. But we weren?t as involved as I thought, so I got my heart broken pretty hard.?

She and Ryan then got together and romance was suspected. When Amanda found out he was still tied to the other woman she obliquely accused him of cheating?.while she was dating Alexander Skarsgard; which at least she admits;

?Yeah, we dated,? Amanda accepts. ?He?s funny, but I was too involved with Dominic.?

She met Ryan while making ?Mamma Mia? in 2009 and things got romantic early last year. In May she announced their connection was ?on a (Read more...)

Tags: Amanda Seyfried, Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity Interviews, Celebs, Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip, Ryan Phillippe

America Ferrera Susie Castillo Giulianna Ramirez Jessica Simpson Missi Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment