Castle star Nathan Fillion is Entertainment Weekly?s cover star this week!
Here?s what the 39-year-old Canadian actor, who?s also starred in Serenity, Firefly, and Buffy had to share:
On his character, crime novelist Richard Castle: ?He?s got some money and nice tastes. He?s not an a?hole, but he is a bit of a prick.?
On how his fan bases differ: ?Castle fans - I?ll say 75 percent of the time - are women, and they light up. They go [eyes and mouth open]. They get really excited. Firefly fans will see me, do a double take, stop, nod, and say, ?Captain? with an air of ?I know what you?ve been through. I?ve been there too.? A guy did it to me in a furniture store the other day. I was walking by, and he saw me, stopped, stood up straight, and said, ?Captain,? and I nodded and said, ?As you were.? ?
On staying true to his inner geek: ?It?s easy to keep the geek fan base stoked by simply remaining true to the inner geek. I just continue to be excited by the things I am excited by. I love sci-fi. I love computer games. I love technology. I like flashlights that are really small but really bright. If it has buttons, batteries, performs some kind of unusual function - yeah, I got it. I want it.?
For more from Nathan, visit EW.com!
Bigger cover pic inside?
Sara Spraker Paris Hilton Michael Michele Tila Tequila Zoe Saldana
No comments:
Post a Comment