Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Her Grandmother ?A Real C***? (Video)

Gwyneth Paltrow hates her grandmother Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Her Grandmother A Real C*** (Video)

Actress and singer Gwyneth Paltrow was on the ?Chelsea Lately? show, talking about her mean grandmother.

Gwyneth Paltrow, 38, spoke about her grandmother Katharine Danner as well as her new cookbook on ?Chelsea Lately?.

Paltrow was talking about her grandmother with host Chelsea Handler, stating that, ?Mine was a real c***?( a C U Next Tuesday).

?She just hated my guts, basically, and she tried to poison my mother against me. She must not have been very happy and she must have had a lot of pain because she was as mean as hell.?

Gwyneth also touched on her eating habits and former macrobiotic diet.

Paltrow revealed, ?The reason why I started eating healthy was because I was trying to get my dad to eat healthy when he was diagnosed with cancer.

?He was disgusted by all my health food, he was like, ?This is disgusting, this is like biting into cardboard, I hate this food.? I was trying to get him to cure his cancer by eating and I got into eating healthy too.?

Here?s Gwyneth talking about her mean grandmother on ?Chelsea Lately?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Avril Lavigne Christina DaRe Shania Twain Megan Ewing Rachel Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment