Thursday, April 14, 2011

Adele Channels Her Inner Sasha Fierce: Meet Sasha Carter

April 14th, 2011 at 8:19 pm by Anne

Adele may be rolling in the ching and finally receiving recognition for her talent (I mean come on, her album is, in my opinion, the BEST of the year) but she has had a tough time adjusting to the spotlight.� In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, she revealed that she is not a big fan of large audiences and going out on the road isn?t her idea of a good time.� Well, that definitely could pose a bit of a problem.

She explained, ?I?m scared of audiences. One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous, I escaped out the fire exit,? she recalled. ?I?ve thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels, I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don?t like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot.? In other words, she sucks it up.

However one moment helped to inspire her to forget about �being herself �for a moment.� And just like Beyonce?s Sasha Fierce alter ego, Adele decided to create her own ?Sasha? name.� In honor of her favorite artist country legend June Carter, you can now call her Sasha Carter.

And even though she is just as big a star as any Adele admits that she has her star struck moments.� She spoke of the moment she met Beyonce.� She gushed, ?I was about to meet Beyonc� and I had a full-blown anxiety attack.� Then she popped in looking gorgeous, and said, ?You?re amazing! When I listen to you I feel like I?m listening to God?.?

Nice compliment coming from the greatest singer in the world.� Kanye would think so at least.

Danity Donnaly is is a Midwestern mama with class, sass and a love for�celebrity�gossip. �Danity is a former�disc jockey�and is a fierce dancer�who enjoys pancakes and�diet coke. When she?s not delivering the dish,�Danity can be found on Twitter talking smack or shaking her bon bon to any�jam by Justin Timberlake.

Check her blog out at�CelebrityVIPLounge.

Carmen Electra Lisa Marie Nikki Cox Alexis Bledel Jennifer Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment