Saturday, June 4, 2011

Paris Hitlon's Disappointing Debut

She?s taking another stab at reality TV, but Paris Hilton's new show made a disappointing debut when it aired last night (June 2).

The show is called ?The World According to Paris? and it airs on the Oxygen channel and according to the ratings, only 409,000 tuned in to watch the hotel heiress in action.

Despite the poor ratings, Paris is still hopeful. "I wanted the show to be as real as possible," the reality star -- who appears alongside mom Kathy Hilton, boyfriend Cy Waits and Charlie Sheen's ex Brooke Mueller on the series.

She told Us Weekly at the show's launch party in May. "There's a lot of things in the show that I'm like, 'Oh my God, I cannot believe I'm going to allow this on television.' Years ago I would have been like, 'No way.' The ?BFF? shows [I did for MTV], were all about being perfect and all that, but life's not perfect, people have ups and downs?and I want to show that and be relatable to other people. I'm just like anyone else."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/paris-hilton/paris-hitlons-disappointing-debut-510899

Lena Headey Tyra Banks Nicollette Sheridan Jennifer Aniston Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment