Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wow! Heidi Klum poses topless

Heidi Klum poses in nothing but J Brand jeans, a Patricia Underwood hat and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses in the August issue of Glamour.

Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour

Heidi Klum poses in nothing but J Brand jeans, a Patricia Underwood hat and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses in the August issue of Glamour.

If there's one thing Heidi Klum knows, it's how to turn up the heat.

The German stunner, 38, poses topless in the August issue of Glamour, and opens up about how she keeps her marriage to singer Seal spicier than ever.

"There's nothing wrong with a nice garter belt," Klum tells the mag. "I'm not saying you have to put a pole up in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!"

"My husband and I just had a 'sexy week' in London. I'd put on a super-short skirt with a garter belt on underneath so that when I'd sit, he could see it. It's fun to sauce it up a little bit," she adds.

While she likes to change things up in the bedroom, the blond beauty says she loves her husband just the way he is.

Not only does Klum think Seal is "always" good looking, she says, "He's even hot when he's sleeping."

"He's a beautiful man," she gushes. "He's kind, he's a gentleman, and I watched him last night onstage, and he still rocks it. I'm like, 'Yeah, that's my man!' "


On the longevity of 'Project Runway,' the host says, 'I'm going to be 80, walking with a stick down the runway.' (Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour)

The couple are parents to three biological children together: sons Henry, 5, and Johan, 4, and 20-month-old daughter Lou. In 2009, Seal adopted Klum's daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.

Married for six years now, the "Project Runway" host admits she was instantly attracted to the soulful singer when she first laid eyes on him in 2004.

THEN AND NOW: SUPERMODELS NEVER GET OLD

"We were sitting in the lobby at the Mercer Hotel [in New York], and he came in from the gym," she recalls. "I was very attracted to him immediately. And I said, 'Where you going? You should stay here with us.' He said, 'I'm sweating ? I have to go take a shower.' And I'm like, 'Good, take a shower and come back.' And he did."

"I'm not someone who plays hard to get," she says. "This whole thing about 'Oh, let's exchange numbers' and then people wait four or five days before they call you? I don't see the point. If you feel something, why would you let that pass? You only live once."

With Cristina Everett

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/DGDmeoBM008/2011-06-29_project_runway_host_heidi_klum_says_husband_seal_is_a_beautiful_man.html

Amber Brkich Samaire Armstrong Stacy Keibler Kelly Clarkson Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment