Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Elle Fanning?s Fashion Icons: Alexa Chung and Marilyn Monroe

Lo Bosworth Gives 'Elle Fanning Young Hollywood Awards
Patrick Rideaux/Picture Perfect/Rex USA

Elle Fanning is only in 7th grade, but her fashion sense ? and covetable wardrobe of Rodarte and Valentino ? could easily match that of someone twice her age. ?I?ve always loved fashion ever since I was really, really little,? Fanning told PEOPLE at the Young Hollywood Awards in L.A. ?I shop vintage all the time.? Dressed in Marc by Marc Jacobs shorts and high-neck top, the Super 8 actress noted she?s ?inspired by Twiggy right now? and is a fan of ?the ?60s and ?70s little baby doll dresses.? Proving her versatility, Fanning enthuses, ?I?ve always been obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and her ?50s style.? But it?s a more contemporary star that gets the ultimate compliment. ?Alexa Chung is my style icon.? But outside of a style beyond her years, Fanning says she?s just like anyone else her age. ?I go to regular school,? she explains. ?I have sleepovers on the weekend. I go to the movies with my friends. I do everything a normal 13-year-old girl does, really.? ?Dahvi Shira

SEE MORE STAR FASHION IN ?LAST NIGHT?S LOOK: HIT OR MISS!?

Edited by Melissa Liebling-Goldberg

Privacy Policy

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/people/stylewatch/offtherack/~3/Mveehm7Qliw/

Kim Yoon jin Brittny Gastineau Piper Perabo Carmen Electra Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment