Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ralph Macchio: Did He Survive the Dancing with the Stars Elimination?

Ralph Macchio: Did He Survive the Dancing with the Stars Elimination?

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff

Bob D'Amico/ABC

Was it dance on, dance off for Ralph Macchio?

The Karate Kid entered Tuesday night's Dancing with the Stars elimination show with the week's lowest score, his performance hampered by a bad knee.

But Romeo was also at risk due to low scores ? with no injury to blame.

Spoiler: Read on to find out what happened.

There are still some kicks left in Macchio and pro partner Karina Smirnoff. It was goodbye to Romeo, who departed the ballroom with mixed emotions.

"I'm surprised because I did my best dances, but at the same time I'm not surprised," he said. "This show has changed my life forever. I didn't dance at my own prom. I've turned down a lot of movies because I was afraid to dance."

He expressed his love and gratitude to pro partner Chelsie Hightower, telling her, "I wanted to do this for you. We can dance after this."

"I'm super happy," she responded, "and so proud of you."

Along with Macchio, three more stars remain: Chelsea Kane, Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley.

'); var targetVideoWidth = 466; brightcove.createExperiences(); /* iPhone, iPad, iPod */ if ((navigator.userAgent.match('iPhone')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPad')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPod')) || (location.search.indexOf('ipad=true') > -1)) { document.write('

Lena Headey Tyra Banks Nicollette Sheridan Jennifer Aniston Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment