Thursday, April 21, 2011

Matthew Morrison scared of sex as a teen

21 April 2011

Rate this article

'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison admits he was ''scared of sex'' when he was growing up because his father used to terrify him with stories about sexually transmitted diseases.

Matthew Morrison was "scared of sex" when he was growing up.

The 'Glee' actor explained his father - who was a midwife - used to terrify him with stories about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and teenage pregnancies, which totally put him off the subject.

He explained: "My birds and the bees talk was epic. My dad is a midwife who delivers babies for a living, so he would come home every day and tell me about a 12-year-old girl whose baby he delivered.

He had this big book with these very vivid pictures of every single STD and he would show me all of them. I was so scared of sex when I was growing up.

"He had this big book with these very vivid pictures of every single STD and he would show me all of them. I was so scared of sex when I was growing up."

Despite being terrified of sex, Matthew admitted his high school was similar to that featured in 'Glee' and he spent the whole time kissing various girls.

He added to Star magazine: "High school is filled with kissing, and people are kissing every week on the show. That's what high school was for me!

"I think it's a fun high school show and I think people love that stuff."

Buy Matthew Morrison DVDs
  • Glee - Complete Season 1 [DVD] [2010]

    �39.99

  • Glee - Season 1, Volume 2 - Road to Regionals [DVD] [2010]

    �27.99

Buy Glee DVDs
  • Glee - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2010]

    �50.99

  • Glee Season 1 - Pilot Episode (Director's Cut) [DVD] [2009]

    �3.99

FSU Cowgirls Minka Kelly Haylie Duff Jessica Paré Rebecca Mader

No comments:

Post a Comment