Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants her slimming to stop

01 May 2011

Rate this article

Jennifer Hudson - who has dropped four dress sizes in less than two years - says her fiance David Otunga has told her not to lose any more weight.

Jennifer Hudson's fiance doesn't want her to lose any more weight.

The singer-and-actress has dropped four dress sizes in less than two years after following a WeightWatchers plan and while both she and her long-term partner David Otunga are still adjusting to her transformation, it hasn't been welcomed by everyone.

She said: "I haven't actually caught up with how I look. Some people don't like it so much and tell me to stop.

I'm more concerned with not losing more (than gaining). If I stick with the Weight Watchers plan then I'll have no problem. I think I'll be this size for the rest of my life.

"My fiance tells me not to lose more - he likes me very basic, no make-up, no heels, no fuss. I think both of us are still struggling to come to terms with this new me. He'll tell me not to dress up, but I tell him to get used to it."

Jennifer - who has a 20-month-old son David with her fiance - insists she has no desire to lose any more weight as she is happy with her current frame.

She added: "Honestly, I want to stay at this weight. I don't want to lose any more.

"I'm more concerned with not losing more (than gaining). If I stick with the Weight Watchers plan then I'll have no problem. I think I'll be this size for the rest of my life."

Buy Jennifer Hudson Music
  • 100 Hits Presents: Movies

    �10.99

  • Totally Chick Flicks

    �17.99

  • Ras Kwame Presents Urban Goodies

    �17.99

  • Jennifer Hudson

    �61.99

Buy Jennifer Hudson DVDs
  • Dreamgirls/Grease/Grease 2 [DVD] [1978]

    �15.99

  • The Ernest Hemingway Collection - A Farewell To Arms/Hemingway's Adventures Of A Young Man/The Snows

    �27.99

  • Dreamgirls (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2006]

    �22.99

  • Dreamgirls (1 Disc Edition) [DVD] [2006]

    �19.99

Nikki Cox Alexis Bledel Jennifer Sky Kelly Brook Tara Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment