Sunday, April 17, 2011

Demi Lovato Sends Some Love To Catherine Zeta-Jones

Demi Lovato really seems to be improving since her rehab stay back in November of 2010 for an eating disorder and depression. She has been so cheerful and positive on her Twitter and in the public eye. Now Lovato is sending some positive vibes to another woman going through similar struggles, Catherine Zeta-Jones.

?I don?t know Catherine Zeta-Jones personally but what she has decided to do [is] SO brave. And SO difficult but worth it? I?m proud of her,? Demi Tweeted.

PHOTOS: Michael Douglas Defends Catherine Zeta-Jones In A Paparazzi Showdown!

Catherine Zeta-Jones was recently hospitalized for Bipolar II Disorder in Connecticut. According to Access Hollywood, Demi says she knows what its like to deal with some of those demons. At one point Lovato had been cutting herself.

?I basically had a nervous breakdown. I was really bad off,? Demi told Seventeen Magazine in an interview for their May issue. ?My parents and my manager pulled me aside and said, ?You need to get some help.? It was an intervention. I wanted freedom from the inner demons. I wanted to start my life over.?

Seen here, a fuller looking Demi Lovato is all smiles as she goes through airport security at LAX on April 15th, holding onto a Louis Vuitton bag. The Disney starlet has teamed up with the Jed Foundation and Seventeen Magazine to promote a new movement called ?Love is Louder than the Pressure to Be Perfect.?

Miranda Kerr Melissa Howard Cat Power Teri Hatcher Brittany Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment