Monday, April 18, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood is Into "Androgyny, Guys and Girls"

She?s always been one to live on the wild side, and Evan Rachel Wood recently revealed some juicy details about her personal life.

The ?Mildred Pierce? actress, who dated Marilyn Manson, told Esquire that she ?was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls ... I'm into androgyny in general."

"Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one ... I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic," she added.

Of being in the spotlight of Hollywood, Wood said, "I'm constantly changing, I'm constantly growing. I think I'm a little controversial? ... I just try and keep some mystery, so hopefully people can't really put their finger on it."

Malin Akerman Dominique Swain Hayden Panettiere Amanda Marcum Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment