Monday, April 11, 2011

Jenn Sterger: 'I'm not a gold-digger'

Jenn Sterger will tak about the Brett Favre scandal on 'Good Morning America' and 'Nightline.'

Pereira/Getty, Sancya/AP

Jenn Sterger will tak about the Brett Favre scandal on 'Good Morning America' and 'Nightline.'

A former Jets game-day hostess who claimed Brett Favre emailed her photos of his private parts insists in a national TV interview that she is not a "gold-digger."

"I haven't made a dime off anything in this whole situation," Jenn Sterger, 27, told ABC's "Good Morning America."

"Not from the pictures. Not from Favre," she said.

PHOTOS: A CLOSER LOOK AT JENN STERGER

The interview with anchor George Stephanopoulos is set to air Tuesday and Wednesday on GMA and Tuesday night on "Nightline."

"I never wanted to sue anyone," Sterger said. "That was never an intention of mine. I'm not a gold-digger. The only way I wanted to make my money this whole time was to just have a job."

"You know, I was trying to go to work. Do my job," Sterger told ABC. "But how are you supposed to report on the news when you are the news? It was tough. It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. All I wanted to do was go to work. Do my job. That's all I wanted."

Sterger said she doesn't know how Favre got her phone number.

"I was approached one day at the beginning of the preseason games, by a man wearing a Jets badge, employee badge, who asked me, 'How would you feel if Brett Favre asked for your phone number? What would you say?"' Sterger said.

She said she told him: " 'I'd say I like my job an awful lot. And I've been told I look remarkably like his wife.'"

The lewd photos and suggestive emails Favre was accused of sending Sterger prompted an NFL investigation that resulted in a $50,000 fine and a lot of embarrassment for the married former Jets quarterback.

Lauren Bush Malia Jones Malin Akerman Dominique Swain Hayden Panettiere

No comments:

Post a Comment