Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tori Spelling's Baby Belly Debut

Just three days after announcing she and hubby Dean McDermott are expecting their third child, Tori Spelling stepped out to debut her growing baby belly.

The momma-to-be was beaming as she showed off her adorable baby bump in a flowy patterned orange dress at The Grove in Los Angeles on Wednesday (April 13).

Earlier in the week (April 11), the 37-year-old took to her Twitter to announce the big baby news, writing, "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me? it's official? Dean & I are PREGNANT!"

Tori revealed that things are a little different this time around, telling press, "I have actually been much sicker this pregnancy than the other two. I have been nauseous for three months straight. It's starting to get better now, thank goodness. And, I'm showing way more a lot sooner. Guess it's true when they say your body remembers!"

Rachel Hunter Laura Harring Vitamin C Daniella Alonso Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment