Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Katie Price: I probably am a chav

Katie Price ? aka Jordan ? doesn?t care what people call her

Katie Price | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles

Katie Price is currently seeing model Leandro Penna

Katie Price doesn't mind people labelling her a chav - because she agrees with them.

The mum of three insists she couldn't care less what people say about her.

?I probably am a chav, because I wear my trackie and my Uggs all the time,' says Katie, 32.

?I don't have to prove nothing to anyone because I know what I've got and I know what I'm about.

?I'm definitely not thick. I don't care, let them say it.'

Katie also laughs off suggestions that she's to blame for a drop in cultural standards.

?People who say I've ruined British culture, have they not got lives?' she tells The Times Magazine.

?I haven't taken my kit off for ten years.'

TWITPIC Katie Price and friends at dinner with Leandro Penna>>

TWITPIC - Katie Price with Leandro Penna after the Oscars>>

SEE PICTURES The changing face of Katie Price>>

SEE PICTURES Katie Price's hen night>>

SEE PICTURES Is Alex Reid the new Peter Andre?>>

SEE PICTURES Alex Reid and Katie Price's love story in photos>>

SEE PICTURES Jordan and Peter Andre: A love story in
photos>>

Anna Elliott

ThalĂ­a Jodi Lyn OKeefe Charlize Theron Avril Lavigne Christina DaRe

No comments:

Post a Comment