Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pregnant Danielle Lloyd: I have the worst morning sickness ever

Danielle Lloyd's having a difficult pregnancy

Danielle Lloyd | Pictures| Now Magazine| Celebrity gossip

Danielle Lloyd doesn't feel well at all

Pregnant Danielle Lloyd is having a tough time with 'awful' morning sickness.

The model and her Wolves footballer fianc� Jamie O'Hara announced they were expecting their 2nd child a couple of weeks ago.

It's happy news, but Danielle - who is mum to 8-month-old Archie - is finding this pregnancy very different to her first.

'I've just been really sick in the shower,' she tells the Daily Star. 'It's really bad.�

'I got big, but now I think the bump has shrunk but I have the worst morning sickness ever.'

Danielle and Jamie, 24, found out they were to be parents again in November and it was quite a surprise.

'I had a coil fitted, but developed really bad pains on my left side and doctors found a cyst the size of a tennis ball on my ovary, so it was removed immediately,' Danielle reveals.

'I was pregnant within a month.

'I was shocked. If you have a cyst it's very hard to conceive.

'I must be the most fertile person in the country!'

Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O

SEE PICTURES Engaged celebrities>>

SEE PICTURES Pregnant celebrities>>

SEE PICTURES Celebrity births 2010>>

SEE PICTURES Celebrity baby names A to Z>>

SEE PICTURES Celebrity weddings 2010>>

SEE PICTURES Danielle Lloyd models Freemans lingerie>>

SEE PICTURES Danielle Lloyd strips off to launch her new modelling agency>>

Esme Riley

Jessica Simpson Missi Pyle Tamala Jones Katharine McPhee Michelle Behennah

No comments:

Post a Comment