Thursday, March 3, 2011

SIGH: Kim Kardashian Premieres Her Song "Jam"

Just when you thought the music game couldn't get any more sad, Kim Kardashian just debuted her first attempt at singing called "Jam".

 

She hit up Ryan Seacrest--the person responsible for her family's umpteen reality shows--on his radio show this morn to premiere this ish.  Read on to listen if you'd like....

I've already gone on my rant about the current state of this music game, but this ish right here....

Kim said she "did this for charity" and all (her usual reasoning for all the publicity whoring she does despite the fact she rarely gives more than 10% of her profits to charity), but since she's pubbing it on twitter and her site like she just got signed to a label or something, we're treating it as such.

I'm sure there will be folks who think this Dream produced "Jam" track is the greatest thing since Whitney's National Anthem at the Superbowl, and say "oh, it's just fun", and say anyone who thinks otherwise is just bitter.  Still befuddled about what there is to be bitter about, but....no.

About the braids she decided to rock in the video:

"Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it!  It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer."

Right.

And, of course, Kim took some time to pub her newest relationship with Nets baller Kris Humphries--despite claiming she would keep her personal relationships private from now on.  She told Ryan:

As to her relationship with Nets player Kris Humphries, Kim divulged “it’s going really well, I’m in a good place…its different with Kris because he lets me be me.” Adding when it comes to her being “me,” “it’s hard to balance it all and he just makes it all calm I can be 100% me and he makes me smile and laugh all the time.” Plus, “he’s the least jealous guy.” As Ryan noted she was radiating with the look of love, Kim responded “I’m happy, I’m really happy!”

Anywho, the more we lower our standards, the more I will continue the rant to save what dignity the music game has left.  Oh damn well.

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/02/sigh-kim-kardashian-premieres-her-song-jam

Katherine Heigl Nichole Robinson Rachel Nichols Diora Baird Anna Friel

No comments:

Post a Comment